* Fixes a memory leak in TFS 2015+
* Fixes an issue with TFS 2015+ sometimes deleting settings files
* Fixes an issue with detecting when VSTS is offline
* Adds support for specifying a TFS project collection and thus avoid the 403 error if users lack permission to read project collections (Issue 88)
* There is now an option to ignore empty comments for TFS XAML builds
* There is now an additional setting to show/hide news feed and leaderboard
Note: Almost all fixes and features in this release were generously contributed by jgressmann, thank you very much.